Holiday celebrations continue in Denver! Could there be anymore events?!?
1) Now thru Jan. 5, the Gaylord Rockies offers a two-story ice luge and larger than life ice sculptures tell the story of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. Over 2 million pounds of colorful ice. Tickets at https://modules.marriott.com/hotel-info/dengr-gaylord-rockies-resort-and-convention-center/christmas/87710/ice-featuring
2) Practice your short game with Nick’s Holiday Putt Club at Punch Bowl Social Stapleton. Putt putt ends on Dec. 31.
3) This Saturday, join the Naughty & Nice Boozy Cookie Decorating Party. $30 ticket includes a cocktail, hors d’oeuvres and your choice of 6 naughty or nice cookies to decorate
4) Hop on the Polar Bear Express train with this holiday themed pop-up bar and cocktails
5) Ride the West Side Brewery Bus Loop all day for $5. Complete the loop at all four breweries and get a free beer coupon for your next visit! Breweries include Little Machine, Joyride, Zuni Street and Seedstock
6) We begrudgingly invite you to celebrate Festivus. This Saturday, Feats is Strength starts at 2pm at Major Studios with over 20 breweries. It’s Denver’s largest unofficial, official, beer themed holiday party.
7) 12 Bars of Charity is a great way to bar crawl and donate a portion of your registration fee ($15) goes to one of 8 local charities. Crawling starts Saturday at 2pm. You also get a charity team color sweatshirt and drink specials at all the bars.