Roasted macadamia nut and banana porridge. It's a big yes from me (and from my mum lol) 😂 Recipe below.
• tbsp of macadamias, chopped & roasted
• 1/3 cup rolled oats
• 2/3 cup full-fat milk
• 1 tbsp cacao
• 4-6 drops of 'Sugar Less Liquid Sweetener' • 1 banana, chopped
• 1 tsp pepitas
1. On a low heat, chop and roast the macadamias for 3-4 minutes, until golden. Put to the side.
2. On a low-medium heat, place the rolled oats, full-fat milk, cacao, and sweetener in a saucepan. Stir consistently for 4-5 minutes, until the porridge becomes smooth.
3. Mix half of the chopped banana through the porridge and serve in a bowl.
4. Decorate the porridge with the remaining banana, macadamias and pepitas.